Request eCommerce Account
Learn with Us
Dentsply Sirona Local Anaesthetic - Citanest and Xylocaine - is latex free and is now available in 50 standard cartridge packs.
Please note: Customers can still use a self-aspirating delivery technique by using a ‘barbed’ self-aspirating syringe (Item No. 62413105) with a Standard cartridge.
Xylocaine® 2% with Adrenaline (Epinephrine) 1:80,000 DENTAL 30mg/ml + 12.5 microgram/ml lidocaine hydrochloride + adrenaline Standard cartridge.
- Pregnancy Category B, safe for pregnant patients.
- Latex-free cartridges to help avoid allergic reactions.
Citanest is unique - Prilocaine hydrochloride 3% w/v Felypressin 0.54 micrograms/ml standard catridge.
It is latex free, adrenaline free and is the only local anaesthetic that uses Felypressin as a vasoconstrictor to maintain anaesthetic in the desired area.
- Pregnancy Category A, the safest category of drugs for pregnant patients
- No adrenaline – for medically compromised patients
- Latex-free cartridges to help avoid allergic reactions
Oraqix® is a non-injectable dental local anaesthetic indicated in adults for localised anaesthesia in periodontal pockets for diagnostic and treatment procedures such as probing, scaling and/or root planing.